What industries do we focus on?Let's discuss our specialized industries
HLB Barnett Chown focuses on many industries and sectors within South Africa. We support our clients as they grow nationally, regionally and globally. Ensuring that our clients experience high-quality and personalised service wherever they operate. Our wide range of services can offer support for any industry.
We do however focus on a variety of industries, and most of the clients will fall within the following:
- Aged Care – this is anything from retirement villages and frail care centres
- Education and Non-Profit – anything from schools, colleges, universities and NGO’s
- Financial Services – even financial services need to have their entities audited, independent reviews and much more
- Hospitality – anything from bed & breakfasts, hotels
- Manufacturing and freight
- Recreational clubs – Clubhouses, Tennis academies and sports facilities
- Retirements funds
- Technology & Telecommunication companies
- Wholesale & Distribution
We have some of the most experienced team members that specialise in various industries and sectors.
To name a few:
Manufacturing, Wholesale & Distribution is Dee’s forte industries, which makes sense as her experience in domestic and international tax is unparallel.
Lee Harvey has a range of industries she deals with but her areas of expertise lie in Schools and non-profit organisations.
Malcolm has a passion for non-profit organisations, aged care (retirement villages).
This is just to name a few to see all our professionals have a look here.
But with all our professionals with years of experience, we have their amazing support system of graduates and students.