About HLB Barnett Chown
HLB Barnett Chown is a member of HLB International, a world-wide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisors.
HLB Barnett Chown first opened their doors over 50 years ago and continue, all these years later, to provide a comprehensive range of assurance, audit, taxation, advisory company secretarial and other related services to a broad and varied client base. HLB Barnett Chown’s longevity and success is attributable to their hands on and flexible approach, keeping up to date with developments and change, combined with a commitment to its clients.
Through their partner-led approach, HLB Barnett Chown’s client services teams are highly qualified and experienced and our people are well prepared in dealing with diverse client queries and continuously strive to generate successful solutions for all our client’s needs.
We are a leading provider of audit, tax and advisory services and through the years of experience and knowledge gained from a wide range of organisations across various industries, we are able to provide quality assistance to our clients and do so, by providing partner-led solutions. Our objective is to ensure our solutions are tailored to our clients’ requirements.
- Will 2017 Be Better Than Expected?
- In 2017 there’s No Place for Hedgehogs When Forecasting
- Directors Don’t Like Goodbyes
- Are We Headed for Junk Status or Only Tax Increases?
- Are You Ready for the Upturn?
- September 2016: Government Takes Aim at Trusts
- August 2016: Startup and SME funding
- July 2016: Directors and Shareholder Activism
- June 2016: Protect Your Business from Ransomeware Now
- May 2016: Special Voluntary Disclosure Programme – Now Or Never