About HLB Barnett Chown
HLB Barnett Chown is a member of HLB International, a world-wide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisors.
HLB Barnett Chown first opened their doors over 50 years ago and continue, all these years later, to provide a comprehensive range of assurance, audit, taxation, advisory company secretarial and other related services to a broad and varied client base. HLB Barnett Chown’s longevity and success is attributable to their hands on and flexible approach, keeping up to date with developments and change, combined with a commitment to its clients.
Through their partner-led approach, HLB Barnett Chown’s client services teams are highly qualified and experienced and our people are well prepared in dealing with diverse client queries and continuously strive to generate successful solutions for all our client’s needs.
We are a leading provider of audit, tax and advisory services and through the years of experience and knowledge gained from a wide range of organisations across various industries, we are able to provide quality assistance to our clients and do so, by providing partner-led solutions. Our objective is to ensure our solutions are tailored to our clients’ requirements.
- November 2019 | Crunch Time for SA – The Medium Term Budget Policy Statement and What it Means to You
- October 2019 | A Tip for Anyone with Too Much Debt – Try the ‘Snowball Method’
- September 2019 | Be Ready For SARS Employee Audits
- August 2019 | Don’t Let a Death or Disablement Destroy Your Business
- July 2019 | How Tax Returns Will Be Easier This Year, and Should You File if You Earn Under R500,000?
- June 2019 | How You Can Detect Fraud in Your Business
- May 2019 | Small Businesses: Make The Most of Your Tax Breaks!
- April 2019 | Expat Tax: How Will The Changes Affect You?
- March 2019 | What does Budget 2019 mean for you?
- February 2019 | AI and the Changing Face of Jobs: Good News If We React Now