About HLB Barnett Chown
HLB Barnett Chown is a member of HLB International, a world-wide network of independent professional accounting firms and business advisors.
HLB Barnett Chown first opened their doors over 50 years ago and continue, all these years later, to provide a comprehensive range of assurance, audit, taxation, advisory company secretarial and other related services to a broad and varied client base. HLB Barnett Chown’s longevity and success is attributable to their hands on and flexible approach, keeping up to date with developments and change, combined with a commitment to its clients.
Through their partner-led approach, HLB Barnett Chown’s client services teams are highly qualified and experienced and our people are well prepared in dealing with diverse client queries and continuously strive to generate successful solutions for all our client’s needs.
We are a leading provider of audit, tax and advisory services and through the years of experience and knowledge gained from a wide range of organisations across various industries, we are able to provide quality assistance to our clients and do so, by providing partner-led solutions. Our objective is to ensure our solutions are tailored to our clients’ requirements.
- Directors: The Steinhoff Debacle Highlights Your Exposure to Personal Liability
- You and Budget 2018: It Could Have Been Worse!
- Stop the World I Want To Get Off
- Directors: Watch Your Liquidity and Solvency
- Middle Managers – They’re Vital to Your Success!
- Climate Change: Make Sure Your Home is Correctly Insured
- Running On Empty: Is Our Downgrade To Full Junk Status Coming?
- Directors’ Meeting Minutes: Why Are They So Important?
- FICA: Will the Revised Act Still be a Four Letter Word?
- Tax Season Opened On 1 July: Here’s What You Need to Know, and Do