Dee Bezuidenhout possesses thirty years’ experience working with clients across a range of auditing, taxation, accounting and business management issues.
Dee served her Articles of Clerkship with the company and qualified as a Chartered Accountant in 1994. She was made a partner of Prangleys in 1997.
Known for being a highly accessible and responsive practitioner who takes the time to properly understand client’s individual needs, she has developed a reputation for building and maintaining strong relationships with her portfolio of clients.
Dee has extensive experience in the delivery of quality audit & assurance services.
Dee specialises in servicing clients running family owned businesses and understands the different dynamics in which they operate.
She is recognised for her succession planning skills, particularly the issues surrounding control and inter-generational wealth transfer within families. Dee’s strong taxation skills enable her to advise on effective solutions, that meet the needs of present and future generations of families.
Throughout her professional career Dee has also developed an expertise in the manufacturing, wholesale and distribution industries, servicing clients undertaking a broad range of activities within.
Dee also actively services professionals and has a strong understanding of their individual needs. Her advice extends from domestic tax to international tax advisory.
Above all else, Dee is a diligent and industrious adviser, well known for her ability to work closely with her clients and to tailor her approach to suit their most exacting requirements.
Services and specialisations
Areas of expertise
- Clubs – including high net worth, Sportspersons and Entertainers
- Family Owned Business – with specialisation in Manufacturing, Wholesale and Distribution
- Professional Services
- Property Investment
- Transaction due diligence
- Business restructuring & succession planning
- Preparation of investigating accountant reports
- Preparation of independent expert reports
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Accounting Sciences – University of Witwatersrand
- Member, South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Registered Auditor, Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors (IRBA)