Tax excellence for individuals and corporates.
- Payslip preparation – manual or electronic
- Customised management reporting on payroll information
- Year-end IRP5 returns
- Maintaining statutory sick pay and statutory maternity pay records
- Liaising with South African Revenue Service and Department of Labour on your behalf
- Registration of Compensation for Occupational Injuries or Diseases (COID)
- Payments of salaries and wages
- Compliance with existing and new legislation
- Sickness and absence recording
- Handling of employer and employee queries
- Provide statutory forms to staff
- Give guidance on various payroll issues and legislation
- Preparation of employee tax pay.
- Processing of payroll information on a monthly or weekly basis
- Processing and maintaining employees leave
- Final salary calculations for terminated employees
- Completion and submission of monthly EMP201’s
- Completion and submission of bi-annual EMP501’s
- Completion and submission of annual COIDA – Return of earnings
- Completion and submission of Employment Equity reports
Creating effective employment taxes and consulting services to our clients
Our tax system is complex and constantly changing. This is where specialist tax advisers can be very important for you and your business. Let us help you with all your tax issues and queries.